The School Services Department has the major responsibility for all day-to-day school operations.
This includes elementary and high school teacher staffing, as well as supervision and evaluation of teachers and school-based administrators.
The School Services Department is also responsible for the recruitment and selection process of new administrators and the leadership and enhancement of school and division-level educational administrators.
In addition, School Services is responsible for:
- Administration/Leadership Selection Process
- Community Relations
- Community Schools
- Driver Education
- Elementary Band Program
- Leadership Enhancement and Development
- Library Services
- Nutrition Programming
- Police/Health/Emergency Issues
- Regina Health District
- Research Projects
- Resource Officer Steering Committee
- School Community Councils
- School Emergency Preparedness Guide
- Staffing Projections (with M. Whiting)
- Teacher Staffing – Elementary
- Teacher Staffing – High School
- Teacher Staffing – French Immersion
- Teacher Supervision & Evaluation
- Summer School
- Teacher Contracts/Staff Requisitions
Please see School Operations Information. This online resource provides necessary information for principals in supporting the operation of their schools.
Mike Walter, Deputy Director (306) 523-3012 email@example.com
Terri Baldwin, Superintendent (306) 523-3037 firstname.lastname@example.org
Karla Kober Cairns, Executive Assistant (306) 523-3025 email@example.com